- Poutré, Alain, Rorison, Jamey, and Voight, Mamie. Limited Means, Limited Options: College Remains Unaffordable for Many Americans. Washington, DC: Institute for Higher Education Policy, 2017.
- Association of Public Land-grant Universities and the Institute for Higher Education Policy. Using Data to Increase Student Success. Washington, DC: APLU, 2017.
- Allen, Michael B., and Will Bakke. The Break In: How Two 20-Year-Olds Launched Their Film Careers Without Money, Connections, or Permission. Austin, TX: Riot Studios LLC, 2016.
- Li, Ke. "Relational Embeddedness and Socially Motivated Case Screening in the Practice of Law in Rural China." Law and Society Review 50, no. 4 (2016): 920-52.
- Pizmony-Levy, Oren. Closing Protection Gaps: Evaluation of ORAM’s Training Program on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity for Refugee Professionals. New York: Columbia University Academic Commons, 2016.
- Pizmony-Levy, Oren. Big Comparisons, Little Knowledge: Public Engagement With PISA in the United States and Israel. New York: Columbia University Academic Commons, 2016.
- Institute of Higher Education Policy. Selected papers from Envisioning the National Postsecondary Infrastructure in the 21st Century (series). Washington, DC: Institute for Higher Education Policy, 2016.
- Tritelli, David, ed. "Liberal Education for an Inventive America: Fostering Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship." Liberal Education 102, no. 2 (2016).
- Elrod, Susan, and Adrianna Kezar. Increasing Student Success in STEM: A Guide to Systemic Institutional Change. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges & Universities, 2016.
- Carey, Shelley, ed. "Transparency and Problem-Centered Learning." Peer Review 18, no. 1 (2016).
- Rorison, Jamey, and Mamie Voight. Leading With Data: How Senior Institution and System Leaders Use Postsecondary Data to Promote Student Success. Washington, DC: Institute for Higher Education Policy, 2016.
- Humphrey, Dionna. Skin on Fleek: Five Minutes to Flawless Skin. San Diego, CA: Made Me Pretty, 2016.
- Clayton-Pedersen, Alma, Terrel L. Rhodes, Patricia M. Lowrie, and Jennifer M. Blaney. Preparing Critical Faculty for the Future: Enlisting the Voices of STEM Women Faculty of Color. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities, 2016.
- Musil, Robert, K. Washington in Spring: A Nature Journal for a Changing Capital. Washington, DC: Bartleby Press, 2016.
- Dolinsky, Rebecca, Terrel L. Rhodes, and Heather McCambly. Action Steps for Advancing Transfer Student Success: Lessons Learned from Cross-Institutional Collaborations. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities, 2016.
Articles, Essays, & Chapters
- Anderson, Chad B., and David Blair. “Developing a Global Learning Rubric: Strengthening Teaching and Improving Learning.” In Essential Global Learning, edited by Dawn Michele Whitehead, 10-13. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities, 2016. Previously published in Diversity and Democracy 16, no. 3 (2013): 10-12.
- Steele, Patricia, and Chad B. Anderson. Loan Counseling for Graduate and Professional Students: The Need for Expanded Financial Literacy Education. West Chester, PA: Access Group, Inc., 2016.
- Ferren, Ann S., and Chad B. Anderson. “Integrative Learning: Making Liberal Education Purposeful, Personal, and Practical.” In New Directions in Teaching and Learning: Finding the Why. Issue 45 of Personalizing Learning in Higher Education, edited by Margit Watts, 33-40. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, Inc., 2016.
- Anderson, Chad B., and Patricia Steele. Foiling the Drop-out Trap: Completion Grant Practices for Retaining and Graduating Students. Washington, DC: Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities and Coalition of Urban Serving Universities, 2016.
- Hovland, Kevin, Chad B. Anderson, and Ann S. Ferren. “Interrogating Integrative Learning,” Peer Review 16, no. 4 and 17, no. 1 (2015): 4-6.
- Anderson, Chad B. “Television Comes of Age: How TV Became Art, and Why That’s Good for the Novel,” The Hairsplitter, July 24, 2014.
- Anderson, Chad B. "Maidencane," Best American Short Stories 2017, ed. Heidi Pitlor and Meg Wolitzer (New York: Houghton, Miffler, Harcourt), forthcoming fall 2017.
- Anderson, Chad B. “Maidencane,” Nimrod International Journal, 60, no. 1 (2016): 6-15.
- Anderson, Chad B. “Carrier,” Black Warrior Review 40, no. 2 (2014): 89-94. Print only.
- Anderson, Chad B. “The Kelley Street Disappearances,” Salamander Review 16, no. 2 (2011): 27-57. Print only.
- Anderson, Chad. “Teach the Vote: Student Learning and Voter Engagement.” The Leap Challenge Blog, Association of American Colleges and Universities, July 30, 2013.
- Anderson, Chad. "The States Are High: What Can Higher Education Learn from Trayvon Martin?" The LEAP Challenge Blog, Association of American Colleges and Universities, May 16, 2012.
- Anderson, Chad B. Review of The Word: Black Writers Talk About the Transformative Power of Reading and Writing, by Marita Golden. Diversity and Democracy, 1, no. 2 (2012): 22.
- Review of Anderson, Chad B. Review of College Men and Masculinities, by eds. Shaun R. Harper and Frank Harris III. On Campus With Women 39, no. 2 (2010).
- Anderson, Chad B. Review of Drowning Lessons, by Peter Selgin. Indiana Review 31, no. 1 (2009): 200-1. Print only.
- Anderson, Chad. Review of Don’t Let My Mama Read This: A Southern-Fried Memoir, by Hadjii. Indiana Review 30, no. 2 (2008): 133-4. Print only.
- Anderson, Chad. Review of Newsworld, by Todd James Pierce. Indiana Review 29, no. 2 (2007): 169-71. Print only.
- Anderson, Chad B. Review of Get Down: Stories, by Asali Solomon. Indiana Review 29, no. 1 (2007): 201-2. Print only.